If you want all the other benefits of a Fabric Light Box but don’t actually want to light it internally, we offer a Non-lit solution too.
Perhaps your display is going in an area of high natural light, or perhaps you intend to front-light it by conventional means. Either way, a fabric display still offers many advantages over other options.
These include the fact that fabric is a ‘non-glare’ material, meaning there will be no bright spots or reflections from whatever light falls on it. This is particularly important if the display will be used as the backdrop for promotional photography or video.
Sizes and uses of Non-Lit Fabric Boxes
Non-lit frames can be produced to any size required. A cube model is also available, providing an eye-catching way to display multiple messages at once.
They are available in either single-sided or double-sided display formats, and are suitable for indoor use. We also offer a selection of aluminium profile frames.
The single-sided units have profile depths of either15mm, 19mm, or 27mm. We also offer a 34mm deep profile that is suitable for building into cabinets. This has many applications in retail shop fitting scenarios.
The double-sided units have a profile depth of either 44mm or 80mm.
Typically, the single-sided units are mounted directly on a wall. The double-sided units are either used free standing on a floor (on their own feet), or suspended from above, so that both sides are visible.
Smaller models can be supplied ready-made. Larger frames come flat-packed, but as with all our Fabric Box solutions, they are easily assembled and disassembled in just a matter of minutes. No specialist skills are required.
The frame can be supplied in any RAL colour desired, if required to match corporate colours, décor, or any other consideration.
Benefits of Non-Lit Fabric Boxes
A non-lit Fabric Box has several advantages over other display solutions, including:
- Portability – A non-lit Fabric Box is highly portable thanks to its lightweight materials, meaning it can be easily moved from one display or exhibit to another
- Versatility – The message on display can be changed as often as required, by simply removing one fabric and inserting a new one
- Non-glare – Unlike glossy card or paper, there is no glare from a fabric display, making it easier for people to look at it and more suitable for photography or video work.
- More on show – The reverse-stitched silicone edge on the fabric means more of the display and less of the frame is seen than is the case with other display options.
- Storage and care – Fabric is easier to store than other media, and it is also easier to clean and care for.