Each year, it seems that there are more and more events, conferences and exhibitions, organised in Ireland than ever before. Many companies make the most out of this opportunity and plan months in advance their next event. For others, this is a brand new game that can seem daunting and expensive. So why should you exhibit?
- Brand awareness – difficult to sell if your potential customers don’t know you exist! Exhibiting is a way to be seen by thousands of people, increasing your market reach.
- Compete! Whether your competitors are also exhibiting, make sure you stand out and show off! Show your potential customers that you are an alternative they need to investigate further and speak to.
- Meet new customers or partners – exhibitions and events are very popular and attract a large number of visitors. Each visitor is a potential new customer or partner for your company.
- Show off your product/skills– nothing better than showing face-to-face what your product can do, or how good it tastes.
- Sell more – People that you have met at an event tend to have more chances to convert into customers, with less effort. So the more people you meet, the more chances you will increase your revenue.
- New product launch – introducing a new product or solution officially at an event is a great opportunity for PR.
- Test the appetite of a new market – if you are considering penetrating a new market, exhibiting is a way to speak directly to the market, understanding it better and is a way to find out whether you should put more efforts into it.
Whether you are new to it or have already mastered its art, exhibiting requires a lot of preparation and thinking but can also be highly valuable in the end.
Make sure you are seen at your next exhibition with Fabric Light Box’s highly effective and versatile LED indoor displays. Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options.